기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contacts Review

Customer's Review :: Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contacts from us.


Customer's real review of Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contact Lenses from www.longlongtail.com


Yay! This is the first customer real life picture!
We almost cried when we found her review of Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contact Lenses from us.

@dornfairchild, you gave us the best moment, since we opened LLT!
It meant a lot to us.
Thanks so so much♡

She kindly emailed all of her pictures as well.
We will upload them soon!
Thanks once again.

dornfairchildI got these beautiful lenses from @longlongtaildotcom and I love them so much. I have dark brown eyes and the lenses give me a natural look. The Neo 3 tone green lenses are comfy and they don't hurt my eyes after wearing them a few hours. It just annoyed me that the sun wasn't shining at all today, but I think with more sunlight the lenses will look more green! I got these at the pre-opening Event and only payed the shipping. I also got a Gift but wasn't able to wear it now. I think the next time I will try the grey ones 💕




Let's check her
Instagram
Tumblr


Now, you can get the lenses for free from 7 to 15 Jan, 2017.

To show our gratitude, we gladly decided to hold "Pre-Opening Event: Mega Sale" once again for those who missed it out! In fact, there're lots of requests! Thanks for the support and interests in Long Long Tail.

Read More: Encore Pre-Opening Event


Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contacts
Shop Now: Neo 3 Tone Green Color Contacts

Type of Lens: Regular Color Contacts
Lens Material: Poly 2-HEMA 55%, Water 45%
Water Content: 45%
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6mm
Base Curves: 8.2, 8.4, 8.6, 8.8
Available Powers: -12.00 to +5.00
Manufacturing Process: Cast Molding
Manufacturer: Neo Vision



Also, you can order Toric Color Contacts For Astigmatism and Hyperopia Color Contacts For Farsightedness.

댓글